Access the content hub Settings via the main menu, where you can:
- Edit the general settings of the content hub
- View and modify the connected events
- Manage the team members of the content hub
In the General settings you can perform the following actions:
- See the organization that the content hub belongs to.
- Edit the content hub's name.
- Change the content hub's productions status: "preproduction" or "production".
- Change or manage the content hub's privacy policies, or create new ones.
- Change the content hub's container app: the default app that hosts the content hub.
In the Connected events tab, you can:
- See all connected events and webinars, filtered based on whether they are live, past, or future events or webinars.
- Connect the content hub to more events or webinars from the organization.
- Disconnect the content hub from individual events or webinars, by hovering the cursor over an event or webinar and clicking the Disconnect button.
Note: Once an event or webinar is disconnected from a content hub, the live stream recordings imported from those events or webinars will longer be present (or imported) into the content hub.
Attendees that were imported as visitors from connected events or webinars will remain added to the Content hub's users list. Those visitors will still be able to access the content hub.
Coming March 15, 2023: In the Team members tab, you can:
- Add new team members to your content hub.
- Edit the roles of the team members in the content hub.
- Remove team members from the content hub.