New dashboard with easy access to detailed analytics reports
We've fully redesigned the workspace dashboard to provide more insightful information on workspace adoption and user activity in real-time, as well as easy access to powerful, customizable and focused analytics reports. More information
All workspaces created after February 14, 2023, will by default have the new dashboard available.
Veeva walk-in users are now supported by the Veeva - SpotMe integration
You can now use the Veeva walk-ins add-on module to support events where participants are not necessarily imported from Veeva into SpotMe. Attendees will be able to register directly on SpotMe, and their data will be automatically transferred to Veeva, enriching your HCP records. More information
More options for testing and showing poll results
You can now easily test your polls end-to-end before going live, thanks to the new duplicate and delete poll functionalities. You can also decide exactly when to show your poll results: now, later, multiple times, or even never. Whatever your use case, we have you covered. More information
Content hub updates
For more design flexibility, you now choose whether or not to display the title of the content hub in the banner. Also, when creating tags you can now capitalize any letters in the tag name (i.e. use abbreviations), and start tag names with alphanumeric characters.
Smoother start when playing pre-recorded videos
We've improved the timing for when pre-recorded videos are played during live sessions. Videos will no longer cut-off the live speakers when played, so hosts or moderators will no longer need to play it safe by waiting 5 seconds after a speaker has finished speaking before playing the video.
Adjusted the recording of on-demand videos in studio
We've improved how live sessions are recorded as on-demand content, by slightly adjusting the moment when the recording starts, so that it fully matches the audience's experience.
Conversations module now available in Marketplace
The conversations module is now out of beta mode and available in the Marketplace.
Email logs updates
In the event of failed email deliveries, SMTP events are now shown in the Mail log tab in the Emailing module. We've also improved the layout of the information displayed in the Mail log tab.
The Session registrations restrictions package is now only available on demand
As we are working on optimizing this feature, this package can no longer be installed directly from the Marketplace. Please contact SpotMe support to install the session-registration-restrictions package on your workspace.
The latest version of the mobile app is 2.19.2 for iOS and 2.15.1 for Android.
New offline experience on mobile apps
We’ve improved the user experience and made information available for attendees with limited internet access. Attendees now have access to key information at all times, such as their badge QR code and agenda sessions. More information
Activity challenge (v1.18.0)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issues with points not being awarded properly for registered sessions and for the steps activity.
- In Backstage: In the steps activity, we've adjusted the limit for the per-hour timeframe to 10 days maximum.
Attendance tracking (v5.1.3)
- In app: Resolved minor issue where the attendance scanner was not returning the correct "user is not registered" message for non-registered attendees.
Aventri integration (v2.4.0)
- In Backstage: A new field called "Import empty field?" has been added to the Users data type mappings, and can be used to overwrite existing data on the SpotMe side to "0" if the corresponding mapped field in Aventri is empty/blank.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue preventing user and speaker photos from synchronizing properly.
- In Backstage: Under-the hood adjustments to improve stability when synchronizing data.
Badges and certificates (v1.6.5)
- In Backstage: additional adjustments made to layout and error handling to improve user experience.
Cvent integration (v2.7.3)
- In Backstage: Under-the-hood adjustment for improved stability when synchronizing
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue of Cvent guest info not being imported properly due to HTML.
- In Backstage: For improved stability, documents can no longer be created without a title.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue causing an error when creating a feed post without a title.
- In Backstage: The form response date and time is now more precise and shows the seconds (DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS).
- In Backstage: Support added for new dashboard analytics.
- In app: Adjusted how the form behaves when submitting a response, to ensure that visually the attendee's initial response is confirmed and cannot be modified.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue preventing from results exports from being downloaded.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with forms linked to sessions not displaying the correct icon on web app and mobile app.
Live sessions (v1.18.1)
- In Backstage: Added support for new dashboard and analytics.
- In Backstage: Removed unwarranted error message that was appearing when saving a scheduled notification.
QR scanner (v3.3.1)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue of Backstage users with "Viewer" not able to download the report for short links scans.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue of speakers with "hidden" status being visible in search results in the app.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with the displayed date and time in the "Invited?" column in the workspace user list.