Please be aware that the deprecated legacy registration page module will be fully removed from the platform by October 10, 2023. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the registration page for your events.
New onsite check-in and badge printing
Please contact your SpotMe Account Manager for more information.
Easily capture leads in-person using the app
|Available starting October 10, 2023. Please contact your SpotMe Account Manager for more information.|
|Optimized use of QR codes
All SpotMe user/attendee QR codes will now use the same format, and can be seamlessly used across all the platform’s functionalities. Cherry on the cake: user QR codes can now easily be added to emails in order to be sent to attendees, and to display templates (attendee profiles, custom pages). More information
|Available starting October 10, 2023 on all existing and new workspaces. Please update the Users, QR scanner, and Badges & certificates modules to the latest versions to see these changes.|
|Better monitoring of your event meetings
We've added a new setting to send email notifications to specific email addresses when meetings are created/deleted or modified. This can be used to allow an event staff member or group to better monitor how meetings are taking place and the availability of locations. More information
|Available starting October 10, 2023 on all existing and new workspaces. Please update the Meetings module to the latest version to see these changes.|
Separate sheet for feed posts in dashboard reports
|Available automatically starting October 24, 2023 on all workspaces.|
The latest version of the mobile app is 2.25.0 for iOS and 2.21.0 for Android.
Activity challenge (v1.21.2)
- In Backstage: Improved handling of event durations with regards to the steps activity.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue caused by two different objectives having an activity with the exact same name, causing an overwrite of the activity by the one with the same name.
Badges and certificates (v1.8.1)
- In Backstage: Adjusted the position of the "Proceed" and "Go back" buttons visible when creating a badge.
- We've added a new setting to send email notifications to specific email addresses when meetings are created/deleted or modified. More information
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue preventing app menu item links pointing to content pages from working properly.
QR scanner (v3.6.2)
- In app: resolved isolated issue with maps not closing properly when associated to shortlinks.
RainFocus integration (v1.1.2)
- In app: Resolved issue preventing an attendee from successfully unregistering from a session.
Registration page (v3.4.1)
- We have removed the "Unsubscribe" button from the "Manual approval pending" email template, to ensure that attendees do not unsubscribe before they receive their "Registration confirmed" email.
- In Backstage: Adjustment made to the name given to a copied speaker (system now uses "Copy of speaker name").
- In Backstage: Adjustment made to better support inviting attendees to meetings.