Enhanced meeting module
You can now add your own meeting locations in Backstage with their own capacity and availability periods. These locations can then be booked in Backstage or by attendees, for meetings with other app users and/or attendees that are not using the app. More information
More flexibility when playing pre recorded videos
Videos no longer need to be buffered: You can now play videos back-to-back and in any sequence. Also, when a video is removed from the stage, you can choose whether to restore the full stage (speakers, shared content, lower thirds) or just the stage with the background image. More information
Manage your user roles and rights in content hubs
Fully manage your content hub team members' roles and permissions at the organization and content hub level. Backstage users can now only see a content hub in the list if they are a team member of that content hub. More information
More information on attendee connection times in live session analytics
Live session connection periods are now detailed per user, with time stamps for the start and end of the connection. Time stamps are included for when a poll was launched, when a poll was opened (per user), when an answer was submitted (per user), and how long it took each user to answer. More information
More efficient translation management
You can now easily export, import, and copy over translations from one workspace to another via Backstage. More information
Rainfocus integration updates
We have optimized how attendee session registrations and session capacity is managed in real time between the two systems, preventing overbooking and ensuring that attendees registering to full sessions will be waitlisted prior to being registered should a space become available.
Live session polls can now be re-ordered
Live session polls can now be freely reordered within the polls list based on your needs.
Emails in Registration page module moved into a separate tab
The emails that are associated with an event registration page have been moved out of the "Settings" section and into their own standalone "Emails" section for a more comfortable user experience.
Unique user clicks and opens in mailings
The Mailings tab in the Emails module now displays the unique user clicks and opens in the "Clicks" and "Opens" columns.
The latest version of the mobile app is 2.20.4 for iOS and 2.16.0 for Android.
Improved support for displaying initials and user names in user profiles.
The clap button is now only visible for attendees who are watching a live session stream.
The live session “Details” tab has been moved to the first position on the left, and is displayed when accessing a live session with a stream.
The “Answering now” Q&A questions now appear over the live stream when the attendee is watching the stream in full screen.
Activity challenge (v1.19.4)
- In Backstage: Additional support for new dashboard and analytics.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with activities not loading on mobile app.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with activities rewarding points outside of the configured timeframe.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for counting steps.
- In Backstage: Improved support for displaying custom session pages (display templates) on mobile app.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with Location link field not being accessible in sessions.
- In app: Resolved issue with speaker photos not showing in main agenda page on web app.
Activity challenge (v1.19.5)
- In Backstage: Improved stability when counting steps.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for session tag management.
Attendance tracking (v4.1.4)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with incorrect email showing for attendees in Attendance check-in Excel reports.
Badges and certificates (v1.7.0)
- In Backstage: Improved stability for exporting session registrations, via the Export print statistics button in the View print job tab.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue of new chat bubble still showing even once all chats have been viewed.
- In app: Improved stability for processing business card exchanges via QR code scanning.
- In Backstage: Support added for removing old digest data from the Notification module, via the "Clean old digest data" tab.
- In app: resolved minor issue with feed targeting not working as expected.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with a deleted form still showing in the app.
- In Backstage: Adjustments made to ensure that forms push notifications are successfully delivered.
Live sessions (v1.19.1)
- In Backstage: In the list of polls in the live session, polls can now be reordered into the order in which they will be launched.
- In Backstage: The name of the live session is now displayed instead of the live session ID, when association a live session to activity challenge activities (Live session Q&A, polls, claps).
- In Backstage: When playing a pre-recorded video, we have changed the text of the "Play live" button to "Play now", to avoid any confusion when playing a video before the session live on stage.
- In Backstage: Under-the-hood adjustments to better support live sessions closed captions.
- Enhanced meeting module: You can now add your own meeting locations in Backstage with their own capacity and availability periods. These locations can then be booked in Backstage or by attendees, for meetings with other app users and/or attendees that are not using the app. More information
- In Backstage: Improved handling when trying to select an unavailable location for a meeting, and when saving a meeting.
Participant matching (v1.5.1)
- In app: Resolved issue with "Edit" button being hidden.
QR scanner (v3.5.0)
- In Backstage: Improved stability for exporting QR shortlink scans.
- In Backstage: We have renamed the "Reference name" field to "Title" in the Shortlinks section. Only the "Title" of the shortlink will now be displayed in the app quick link.
- In app: Improved support for displaying initials and user names in user profiles.
- In Backstage: A "Cancelled at" column has now ben included in the user export, to include the date and time at which a user's status was set to "cancelled" (when applicable).
Registration page (v3.1.0)
- In Backstage: Improved support for sending attendees to the registration page, when they try to access the event without registering first.
- In Backstage: Improved support for displaying custom speaker profile pages (display templates) on mobile app.
- In Backstage: The speaker first name and last name fields are now mandatory, for more consistency when displaying names.
- In Backstage: Improved support for displaying custom sponsor profile pages (display templates) on mobile app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.