Better control of your VOD live sessions
For an optimized usage of your remote attendees' bandwidth and a smoother live viewer experience, you can now select a maximum resolution for your live session.
We've also adjusted the settings that are available for your on demand live sessions, including full control of the interactivity options, maximum video resolution, and the ability to remove any pre-roll videos at the start of the replay. Find out more
Available automatically starting December 5, 2023 on all existing and new workspaces.
Manage registration capacity and waitlisting
You can now limit the number of attendees who can sign-up for your event via your registration page, keep track of the event capacity in the workspace dashboard, and choose whether or not to use a waitlist to manage the registrations received after the capacity is reached. Find out more
Available starting December 5, 2023, on all existing and newly created workspaces.
Please update the Registration page module to the latest version to see these changes.
The latest version of the mobile app is 2.26.0 for iOS and 2.22.0 for Android.
Please note that starting January 16, 2024, iOS 14 will no longer be supported.
- In app: Abstracts can now be searched based on their title, using the main search bar in the app.
Activity challenge (v1.22.0)
- In Backstage: Added an option called "Count each response" to the Forms submitted activity provider, that can be used to ensure that points are rewarded each time a form is submitted.
- In app: Resolved issue with theme colors used to display the session registration section in dark mode.
Cvent integration (v2.9.0)
- Under-the-hood changes to improve data synchronization.
- Resolved isolated error generated when attempting to manually sync or preview user data.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue where the number of participants that responded to a form was not showing correctly in the form results.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue where the text for a selected result in a form was not displaying due to incorrect colors used.
QR scanner (v3.7.1)
- In Backstage: Adjustments made to the timestamp format in shortlink reports.
Registration page (v3.6.1)
- Manage registration capacity and waitlisting: You can now limit the number of attendees who can sign-up for your event via your registration page, keep track of the event capacity in the workspace dashboard, and choose whether or not to use a waitlist to manage the registrations received after the capacity is reached. Find out more
Attendance tracking (v5.6.2)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue preventing attendance PIN code generation from working properly.
- In Backstage: Adjustments made to the timestamp format in attendance reports.