Private links have been added to each sponsor in the sponsor list, that can be copied and shared to allow sponsors to access to their own profile in order to add or edit their information.
- Live streams
Adding or removing speakers to the live stream will now be instantaneous. Also, when speakers are added they will no longer be muted by default.
Participants in Studio can now join a live stream room without using a webcam or microphone. This is ideal for non-speaking moderators, with behind the scene roles.
To optimize stability, we've lowered the maximum number of simultaneous speakers in Studio from 10 to 6.
- Preview app button
We've added a new easy-to-access "Preview app" button directly to the workspace menu.
- Web app link validity times
The web app invitation links are now valid for the duration of the event + 30 days, or just 30 days if the event end date has already passed.
- Copy workspace
Workspace templates have fully replaced the copy workspace functionality, which will be deprecated on April 5.
The latest version of the app is 1.58.8 for iOS and 1.58.4 for Android.
Aventri integration (v2.0.3)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with duplicate data created on a copied event.
Activity challenge (v1.9.4)
- In Backstage: Reordered the fields for "adjustments time frame" start and end in the New challenge tab.
- In app: Improved overall stability of support chats.
Cvent integration (v2.3.0)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing session registrations.
- In Backstage: Option added to choose whether to synchronize with the Cvent US or Europe server.
- In Backstage: Tool tip added to clarify that ordering posts manually is not supported in the home feed.
Live streams (v1.7.1)
- In Backstage: Improved support for deleting streams.
- In Backstage: Improved support for copying workspace map information.
- In Backstage: Improved under the hood support for sending scheduled notifications.
Participant matching (v1.2.6)
- In Backstage: Adjusted matchmaking logic.
- In Backstage: Adjusting field visibility for users that join via permalinks.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing the note explaining that partipants need to exchange business cards to see contact details from appearing on user profiles.
QR scan (v3.1.1)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with shortlinks not available for selection when selecting a quick link.
Attendance tracker (v4.1.0)
- In Backstage: Adjusted field visibility for users that join via permalinks.