Veeva <> SpotMe integration
With the new SpotMe <> Veeva native integration you can create and add all the necessary data to your event in Veeva, automatically pull that information into the SpotMe platform to run your event, and then send back the event attendees engagement data into Veeva for consolidation.
Find out more about the spotMe Veeva integration.
The participant list filtering setting has been redesigned. This is used to configure the filters you'd like to make available to participants when they view the participant list. Please update the Users module to see this change.
The web app URL column has been added back into Content > User exports. It is included in the export only if the Backstage user has a manager role in the workspace.
Live stream Q&A and Viewers list
To be consistent between the Q&A and Viewers panels, we now show the participants' initials instead of their profile pictures. For anonymous Q&A questions, the participants' initials are replaced with randomly generated characters for each individual new anonymous question that is posted.
For incoming Q&A questions, a New questions button is now displayed that the moderator can directly click on to scroll down to and moderate the new incoming questions.
Live polling changes
Once attendees have answered a poll, a Show poll results button becomes available to the host to display the final results while simultaneously closing the poll (stopping attendees from voting). A Hide poll results then becomes available in order to remove the poll results from the live broadcast and end the poll.
VOD Clap count
Clapping for attendees watching a recording of a live stream (VOD) now works the same as in live streams. The attendee's claps are visible to any other viewers that are watching the replay at the same time. VOD claps are counted and included as a separate column in the the live stream analytics.
Tap-to-unmute live streams on mobile apps
When opening a live stream on mobile app, the live stream plays but the audio is muted by default. The purpose of this is to facilitate the use of Q&A and polls for participants attending hybrid events in person.
Updated platform limits
We are implementing and adapting platform thresholds based on usage, to ensure the smoothest possible delivery of our services. More details on these limits is available here.
The latest version of the app is 2.4.21 for iOS and 2.1.4 for Android.
A search bar has been added to the web app, allowing participants to search the entire event for sessions, speakers, participants, posts, etc.
Activity challenge (v1.9.16)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing a participant from receiving points for completing fields on their profile (completing an action with provider "User metadata populated").
- In app: Resolved issue with session registration button on iOS.
- In Backstage: Adjustment made to calendar custom date range setting to better support differences in timezones.
- In app: Improved stability for accepting new contact requests on iOS.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with forms linked to an activity challenge being accessible to attendees prior to their configured "Send at" date and time.
- In Backstage and web app: Support added for Search in web app and participant list filtering.
Initial release - see above for details.