Redesign of Studio controls
The controls in Studio for moderators (including host) and speakers have been redesigned to improve the user experience and provide optimal control. Find out more
New webinar creation wizard
We've added a 4-step webinar creation wizard to SpotMe Express that will guide you through the steps of creating the webinar, adding interactivity, adding branding, and creating a registration page.
Workspace templates moved in Backstage
Your organization's workspace templates can now be accessed via the Workspace main menu in Backstage, in a tab of their own to be consistent with the webinar templates. Find out more
Updated video controls in feeds
Videos posted to feeds in the mobile app now have the video time displayed in the thumbnail to help distinguish them from images. Video controls identical to those available in on demand videos have also been added.
Deprecated video breakouts module
Since we released the updated video breakouts back in April, we'll be removing the old video breakouts module ("Whereby breakouts") from Marketplace and any workspace templates. No action is needed on your behalf for this. "Whereby breakouts" will be removed on January 15, 2022.
Reward points for questions posted in live stream Q&A
Encourage your audience to post questions during a live stream Q&A. A new activity provider called "Live stream Q&A participation" has been added to the Activity challenge module, to reward points for posting Q&A questions during live streams. Only supported with Q&A associated to live streams.
Deprecated integration modules
The Eventcore, Hubb, Lanyon, and Netkin integration modules have been deprecated as they are no longer in use.
The latest version of the app is 2.7.0 for iOS and 2.3.2 for Android.
We are planning to remove support for iOS 12 in January. In the next release we are going to begin support for iOS 13-15.
- Live polling: Polls are now closed after the app user has voted, and final results are only displayed when the host or moderator chooses to show them.
- In person Q&A: Resolved issue with navigation bar no longer displayed when an in person Q&A is attached to a session.
- In person Q&A: Added animation for showing/hiding highlighted questions during live stream.
- App activation: Resolved issue with error message not showing in activation screen.
- My events list: Removed the clock from the thumbnails of events that took place in the past.
- Feed videos: Videos posted to feeds now have the video time displayed in the thumbnail to help distinguish them from images. Video controls identical to those present in on demand videos have also been added.
Activity challenge (v1.11.0)
- In Backstage: A new activity provider called Live stream Q&A participation has been added, in order to reward points for posting Q&A questions during live streams. Only supported with Q&A associated to live streams.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for creating workspaces with agenda sessions copied over from the template.
Attendance tracking (v5.0.3)
- In app: Resolved issue preventing Android users from scanning for attendance - the option to scan was not showing in the app menu.
- In Backstage: Resolved error occurring when updating data-api libraries.
- In app: Improved stability for counting feed post likes from different feeds.
Live polls (v2.5.1)
- In Backstage: Improved stability for collecting and saving responses to polls.
- In Backstage: Improved support for sending poll push notifications on mobile apps.
- In app: Poll results color theme displayed on mobile app is now consistent the workspace theme.
Live streams (v1.9.2)
- In Backstage: As SpotMe Studio is now generally available, "Studio Beta" is now "SpotMe Studio" in the live stream provider options.
Veeva integration (v2.2.2)
- Improved stability for synchronizing participant attendance tracking data.