Video breakouts and session registration
If session registration is enabled on the session, and the participant has registered for the session, the video breakout is automatically launched when the participant navigates to the session.
If the participant has not registered to the session, they will not see the video breakout in the session, and will not be able to join the video breakout.
The latest version of the app is 2.2.0 for iOS and 2.0.3 for Android.
The new Eventspace app is now available. More information here.
- In Backstage: Session registration, when configured, now also applies to participants joining the video breakout associated to a session, allowing you to limit the number of participants in a session breakout.
- In Backstage: Translation key added to "Apply filters" UI text in the agenda.
Activity challenge (v1.9.14)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue preventing Android device users from accessing an Activity challenge page.
- In Backstage: Improved support for counting points rewarded for viewing documents during long-term events.
- In app: Resolved issue with notes app menu icon not displaying on mobile app.
Prize store (v1.3.5)
- In Backstage: Translations added for reservation statuses "Awaiting pickup" and "Cancelled by participant".