- Video breakouts
Released on April 7, the new video breakouts now allows up to 50 partipants to join simultaneously, all using their webcam. Simply update your the Agenda and Sponsor modules on your workspace to enable the new video breakouts.
Participants can now see who is on the call, add them to their contacts, and start a private conversation with them.
Coming soon: From Backstage, you'll soon be able to add collaborative tools such as Miro whiteboards or Google docs, for your participants to directly interact with.
- Deep link generator
Starting May 7, the deep link generator will be no longer available. Here's a better way to give your partners access to Backstage.
- Magic link export
Starting May 7, activation codes and web app links will be no longer be included in user exports. Use our API instead for system-to-system integrations.
The latest version of the app is 1.58.8 for iOS and 1.58.4 for Android.
Activity challenge (v1.9.9)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with points not being awarded for viewing documents.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing participants from registering for sessions with managed capacity on mobile apps.
- Support added for updated version of video breakouts.
- In Backstage: Additional updates to support video chat and breakouts.
- In app: Improved support for chat list pagination.
- In app: Improved performance of search in chats.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with fname translation tag not displaying properly.
- In Backstage: A feed post status can now be changed from "scheduled" to "pending", as long as the "posted at" field is empty or set in the past.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with a link pointing to a feed not working as expected when placed in a confirmation email.
Participant matching (v1.2.8)
- In Backstage: Only public user metadata fields are visible in the "eligible users" dropdown list when configuring matches. Private fields cannot be used.
- In app: Resolved issue with speakers not displaying as expected in speaker list.
- In Backstage: Updates made to support new version of video breakouts in sponsor profiles.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with permissions that was was preventing sponsors from scheduling a video breakout via the sponsor permalink access.