- Deep link generator
Starting May 7, the deep link generator will be no longer available. Here's a better way to give your partners access to Backstage.
- Magic link export
Starting May 7, activation codes and web app links will be no longer be included in user exports. Use our API instead for system-to-system integrations.
The latest version of the app is 2.0.1 for iOS and 1.58.8 for Android.
New Eventspace app coming soon! More information here.
- In Backstage: For sessions with managed capacity, "registered attendees" now displays only registered attendees and not targeted participants.
- In app: The "Up next" and "Live now" badges now appear on all track sessions that take place concomitantly at a given time.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for pulling session registrations via API.
- In Backstage: Removed superfluous "Video meeting" field from session bulk edit screen.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with session registrations report exporting corrupted files.
Badges & certificates (v1.5.6)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing print jobs from completing.
- In app: Chat pagination disabled to allow over 50 chats to be displayed.
- In app: Resolved issue with "Redirect to session" magic links not working.
Braindate integration (v2.2.1)
- In app: Resolved issue with Braindate link appearing in app menu but not working.
- In app: Adjustments made to support dark mode.
- In Backstage: Question responses in exports now keep the same order when performing multiple exports.
- In Backstage: Improved stability when importing forms.
- In Backstage: Country selector in display template now shows countries in alphabetical order.
- In Backstage: Improved support for displaying quiz answers after response is submitted.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with form results not loading.
- In Backstage: Improved support for downloading word cloud images.
- In Backstage: Clarified the error message displayed when launching a poll that has no targeting applied.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with results exports not working after an individual question was removed from a poll.
- In Backstage: A missing "duration" translation was added.
- In app: Adjusted proportions for displaying the user profile picture in meetings.
- In app: Resolved issue preventing sponsor names from being removed when necessary from sponsor list.
- In Backstage: Removed superfluous "Bulk edit" and "Duplicate" buttons for video breakouts in sponsor profile page.