Studio will now support up to 10 speakers/moderators in the green room simultaneously, with one host and two screenshares, and up to 10 people live on stage simultaneously, host included.
Please note that while screensharing, up to 6 people (host/speakers/moderators) can be live on stage live at a given time.
Additionally, notifications will now appear to moderators and speakers in Studio, providing realtime feedback on what is happening during the live stream. Find out more.
Optional removal of “Access web app as”
Organizations can now choose whether or not to allow Backstage users to access the web app via participant profiles, in the default workspace settings.
Revoking workspace permalinks
You can now remove permalink accesses previously granted to people who do not have access to Backstage: speakers and moderators for Studio and RTMPS live streams, sponsors, poll moderators, etc. Find out more
Webinar access via email confirmation
When signing up for an Express webinar, participants now receive a confirmation that gives them access to the webinar.
The latest version of the app is 2.9.1 for iOS and 2.5.1 for Android.
As a reminder, iOS 12 is no longer supported. The app now supports iOS 13, 14 and 15.
- In app: Resolved issue with Note button not working in toolbar of session pages.
- In Backstage: A "Registered only" option has been added for custom session lists. The option, available in Backstage via Agenda > Preferences > Custom lists, will ensure that participants will only see the sessions that they actually registered for (not including the ones that were targeted to them).
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with Braindate link component icon not displaying properly in pages.
- In app: Resolved issue with Braindate button not working in pages on iOS.
Business cards (v1.8.4)
- In app: Resolved issue preventing the "+" button in "Saved contacts" section from working.
- In app: Improved stability for terminating calls that were ended without using the "hang-up" button.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with calculation of aggregated number of feed post likes, from several individual feeds, in the home feed.
- In app: Resolved issue with quicklinks not showing on home feed.
- In Backstage: Improved support for importing session forms.
- In Backstage: When attaching a form to a session, selecting the "Show in page details" option would not stay selected after saving.
Live streams (v1.10.0)
- In Backstage: See above.
- In Backstage: Under the hood performance improvements for opening Studio faster.
- In Backstage: Fixed a metadata typo.
- In Backstage: Clearer message added for when a user key is missing.
- In Backstage: Location field mapping was added.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing registrations from working.
- In app: Resolved issue with speakers with a hidden status still appearing in the app.
- In Backstage: Support added for "Access web app as" setting, in the organization's workspace default settings.