Haven't yet switched to the new Registration module?
With the new Registration module you can now:
- Add free-form text and privacy policies to your registration form page.
- Choose directly what emails will be sent out automatically (if any), and when. More information
Adjust the Studio controls to your needs
Let your users decide what controls they see in the Studio. For more flexibility and comfort of use, you can now choose which sections of controls you want to display, using collapsable panels. More information
The latest version of the app is 2.14.0 for iOS and 2.10.0 for Android.
We've added back the Sync to help app users see the latest event updates. Find it in the More menu.
We've improved the display of the live and upcoming sessions in the agenda. Look for the red line.
Protection from jail-broken devices
Anyone trying to attend an event with a jailbroken device will now be flagged. More information
- In Backstage: We resolved an issue with the in-app agenda showing superfluous (empty) days before the start day of the event.
Attendance tracking (v5.0.8)
- In app: Lost in the dark mode - We've adjusted the colors in the "My attendance" section of the app in dark mode, for a more comfortable user experience.
- In Backstage: We resolved an issue with slide duplication occurring on forms using the slideshow behavior. We also resolved an isolated issue of form completion percentages reaching over 100%.
- In Backstage: We've aligned the standard list of countries in our drop-down lists in forms, for ease-of-use across the platform.
- In Backstage: We resolved an isolated issue with form results exports, where some column headers were being separated from their corresponding data.
Live streams (v1.12.2)
- In Backstage: We've added a translation key for the "Give your hands a rest. In a minute you'll be able to clap again." message, on the applause button.
- In Backstage: We resolved an issue with hyperlinks in maps that were causing errors.
Registration page (v3.0.3)
- In Backstage: Support added for selecting which emails to be sent out automatically, as part of the pending manual approval step.
- In Backstage: Improved stability for tracking user activations and legal documents acceptance.