New Video library
Use the new Video library in your workspaces to directly upload videos of up to 4GB, and easily use them in your feed posts and pages. More information
Please update the Feeds and Pages modules on your existing workspaces to see these changes. Newly created workspaces will have the Video library by default.
New Live sessions interface
The new Live sessions interface is a one-stop place to efficiently configure your sessions as virtual, in-person, or hybrid, and enable all the options you need. The Live sessions interface now replaces the Live streaming module, and is used to configure all types of session, including live streams that use Studio, RTMPS, and Embed streams. More information
Requires Eventspace app version 2.15.0.
Registration page module updates
You can now choose whether to include or not the add to calendar buttons on your registration pages.
The registration page can now detect whether an attendee is already logged into an event, and if applicable (i.e. if no manual approval is configured) immediately display a "Access event" button directly in the registration page.
The registration page can now also automatically pre-fill the registration form fields with the attendee's information based on their previous event log-ins (providing they are using the same web browser and within 14 days after last logging into the web app).
Upload images directly into your email templates using files
You can now use files instead of online assets to directly add images to your email templates, using the new email editor. More information
New "Organizer" role in Backstage organizations
This new role brings more flexibility, by allowing Backstage users to create pre-production workspaces and move them to production, while preventing them adding new team members to the workspaces of the organization. More information
The latest version of the app is 2.15.0 for iOS and 2.10.4 for Android.
Polling and Q&A
The user interface for polling and Q&A has been slightly adjusted for a more comfortable user experience.
Home screen and feeds
The user interface for feed post actions as well as the use of quicklinks in the home screen have been improved.
App menu banner
Added a layer of opacity to the app menu banner to align with the Android mobile app.
- In Backstage: Users that are targeted to a session are no longer counted as "Registered" attendees. Users (attendees) now have distinct "Registered" and "Targeted" information in the user's page.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with registered sessions not being accounted for in the Quick stats on the user's page.
- In app: Resolved issue with Braindate button not appearing in the mobile app menu.
Cvent integration (v2.6.3)
- Resolved issue with duplicate tags causing synchronization errors.
- In Backstage: Aligned the standard list of countries in our drop-down lists in forms, for ease-of-use across the platform.
- In Backstage: Resolved an isolated issue with form results exports, where some column headers were being separated from their corresponding data.
- In app: Resolved issue with poll questions disappearing when showing the poll results.
- In Backstage: Support added to allow users to have a "Checked-in" status.
Live streams (v1.13.0)
- In Backstage: Changed the Live streams user interface to Live sessions (see above at the start of the article).
- In Backstage: Resolved a theme display issue affecting only the "legacy" version (outside of live streaming) polling module.
QR Scanner (v3.2.2)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing user from enabling pop-up messages when importing shortlinks via Excel file.
Registration page (v3.0.5)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with self-registrations graph not updating on the workspace dashboard.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with custom speaker lists not displaying properly on mobile app.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue of custom speaker lists not displaying on the mobile app.