The below updates are available automatically unless specified otherwise.
Live sessions poll targeting
Choose who among your audience will receive the "Join the poll" notification, thanks to live session poll targeting.
Please update the Live sessions module to see these changes.
Content hub: Improved "highlighted" category creation with content reordering
When creating your highlighted categories, you can now pick and choose between the content associated with tags, and reorder your content so it is visible in the "HIGHLIGHTED" landing page. More information
See all the content hub visitors in the analytics report
The analytics report will now contain all the users present in the content hub, whether they have performed an action or not in the hub during the selected month. More information
Event attendees can always access a connected content hub
By accessing a connected content hub via the event app menu link, event attendees are automatically added to the content hub's user list, and can therefore access the content hub. More information
Manage access to registration and event log-in in registration pages
Enable or disable the "Register now" and "Log in" buttons, to manage the access to your event from the registration page, or to open and close the registration.
Please update the Registration page module to see these changes.
Legacy registration page and polling modules will be deprecated by end of 2022
A friendly reminder that the legacy poling and registration pages modules will be deprecated by the end of 2022, and will no longer be available for use in 2023. Please use the new registration page module and live session polling (multiple choice or word cloud polls).
User initials displayed in user profile's that have no profile picture
The default "no profile picture" image displayed in user profiles is now replaced with the user's initials, in white, over a background color taken from the workspace theme's primary color.
The latest version of the mobile app is 2.18.0 for iOS and 2.14.0 for Android.
Improved user experience for playing third party (embed) streams on mobile app
When playing third party streams on mobile, instead of immediately playing the stream, attendees will first land on the session page (with session details). From there they can play the stream in the device browser, and return to the session page in order to see the session details and interactivity actions (if available).
Improved user experience for playing live streams on the web app on mobile
Better screen rotation and controls display (clap button no longer disappears from screen).
Improved display of live polls and when in full screen.
- In Backstage: Under-the-hood adjustments in view of supporting offline access of the agenda.
Attendance tracking (v5.1.1)
- In Backstage: Fixed typo in text "Should session scanning only allow registered participants".
Badges and certificates (v1.6.2)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue preventing certain images from being printed on badges.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with chats message times not displaying properly.
- In Backstage: Improved support for tracking document views and awarding points as part of an activity in an activity challenge.
- In Backstage: Under-the-hood performance improvements.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with data filters not responding in the form result views tab.
Live sessions (v1.17.1)
- Choose who among your audience will receive the "Join the poll" notification, thanks to live session poll targeting. More information
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with in-person attendee details not appearing in poll results exports in the live session interactions report.
RainFocus integration (v1.0.2)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with the integration generating incorrect targeting, causing agenda sessions to not be visible in the app to certain users.
- In app: The default "no profile picture" image displayed for speakers when no profile picture is added, is now replaced with the speaker's initials in white over a background color taken from the workspace theme's primary color.
- In app: The default "no profile picture" image displayed for users when no profile picture is added, is now replaced with the user's initials in white over a background color taken from the workspace theme's primary color.