Add live displays to your streams
Add live displays to your streams, and allow your audience to watch the live session together on a large screen. You can use live screens to show the stream + the Q&A and polls (at hybrid events), or just the Q&A and polls (for in-person events). More information
Approve your event registrations
Using the new registration module, you can now configure your registration page so that attendees will need to be manually approved in Backstage before gaining access to your event. More information
Digests can now be sent out as emails
In addition to sending notifications, the Digest module now sends out branded emails to your audience to keep them up-to-date and engaged with what's happening in your event. More information
The latest version of the app is 2.12.0 for iOS and 2.8.2 for Android.
Bookmarks and notes
Attendees can now swipe to easily delete bookmarks and notes.
Easier scrolling in feeds
A "scroll-up" header has been added in the feed to facilitate scrolling.
Know what you need to do
Call-to-action buttons have now been made more obvious in the app, in places where no content has been added.
- In Backstage: The Session view UI has been reorganized to be more user-friendly: primary options are now better positioned for easier access, and secondary options are available under the “Others” dropdown.
Attendance tracking (v5.0.7)
- In app: Resolved issue with QR scanner unsuccessfully scanning QR codes.
- In addition to sending notifications, the Digest module now sends out branded emails to your audience to keep them up-to-date and engaged with what's happening in your event.
- In app: Improved the layout for digest notifications received on web app.
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with targeting not working correctly with forms.
- In app: Resolved isolated issue with forms and PDFs attached to sessions not opening on Android.
- In Backstage: Resolved an issue with the API returning the “_id” and “name” of the form display template instead of the actual form.
Live streams (v1.12.1)
- In Backstage: Russian translation added for the "Click to unmute" message in the studio.
Participant matching (v1.3.1)
- In Backstage: Resolved isolated issue with Participant matching results not showing for an attendee.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue with word cloud question not displaying properly and partipants not being able to submit their responses.
Registration page (v3.0.2)
- In Backstage: You can now configure your registration page so that attendees will need to be manually approved in Backstage before gaining access to your event.