- Live Q&A
The option to remove moderation from Q&A has been added.
Text is now live in Q&A questions for copying, links can now be added to questions/comments and will open in a new browser tab.
Coming soon: Live onscreen questions will be displayed to the audience in-time with the live stream, compensating for the natural delay. Onscreen questions will be included in on demand stream recordings.
You can now add a custom background to your steams, containing your organisation or sponsor logos, or any other graphic items.
Invitation links to speakers can now be generated and shared in advance, prior to the room being opened.
User metadata can now be used in email subjects, to personalize how you address your recipients.
Coming soon: Add to calendar links will soon be available to be added to emails, using pre-filled iCal download files or Google calendar slots.
- Public registration
Depending on the registration process, users can now choose from multiple email templates, to send confirmations out to users that sign up for the workspace via the registration page.
- New preview app button
Coming soon: You'll no longer need to go through the participant profile in Backstage to access the app. We're adding a new easy-access "Preview app" button to the workspace menu.
The latest version of the app is 1.58.8 for iOS and 1.58.4 for Android.
Activity challenge (v1.9.2)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing points from being rewarded for "open a page"activities.
Badges and certificates (v1.5.5)
- In Backstage: Improved support for generating PDFs.
- In Backstage: Restored order of editing blocks in forms.
Live polling (v2.4.4)
- In Backstage: Running polling sessions can now be exported and included in report.
Live streams (v1.7.0)
- In Backstage: Support added for unmoderated Q&A.
- In Backstage: Support added for custom backgrounds (Studio).
- In app: Resolved issue preventing the "No meetings. Tap + to send an invite" from displaying.
- In app: Minor adjustment to the window for adding notes.
- In app: Notes now close automatically after being deleted.
- In Backstage: Resolved issue preventing moderators' names from appearing next to moderated (starred) questions.
QR scan (v3.1.0)
- In Backstage: Support for deprecated "Wheel" package was removed.
- In Backstage: Correct flag applied to non editable metadata.
- In Backstage: Button to "Access web app as participant" has been removed.
Video breakouts (v1.0.4)
- In Backstage: Resolved issue when saving scheduled breakouts in sessions.